Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Financial Analyst Job Vacancy at PickMe
- Prepare monthly reporting packs lor key stakeholders and tracking
performance against budget.
- Month-end variance analysis & commentary on perlormance.
- Identifying, developing and implementing improvements to month—end processes.
- Assist in budget and Forecasts process.
- Tracking & imely reporting or revenues and costs to ensure there is no accounting surprises.
-ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist / newly qualified.
- At least 3 years accounting experience.
- Previous experience or vvorking in a business partnering environment.
- Have a customer and commercial focused approach with the ability to understand issues from a business perspective.
Knowledge and Skills:
-Excellent communication skills.
-Uses initiative and demonstrated capability to redesign processes, often using technology.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to process large volumes of data efficiently.
Closing Date : 23rd Oct 2019