Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Finance Executive Job Role at Fortude
- Take overall responsibility for the accounts receivable function and all related activities.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations within the company.
- Manage and maintain foreign travel-related processes and requirements.
- Maintain accounting records and related documents.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and help with bank-related activities.
- Help with cash flow management and reporting requirements.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial report finalization and complete month-end closure activities accurately and on time.
- Assist the preparation of budgets, commentaries, and financial statements.
- Undertake account reconciliations and other ad-hoc management reports.
- Coordinate with auditors and provide support to complete the financial audits successfully.
- Ensure all finance processes meet ISO and ISMS audit requirements while ensuring their accuracy, integrity, and adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist in the project pricing and review process.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role in finance
- Exposure to project costing or management costing
Bachelors Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business or an equivalent professional qualification in finance such as CIMA, ACCA or ICASL
Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Attention to detail
- Time management
Apply Via Linkedin
Closing Date : 30/09/2020