All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Senior Executive-Human Resources at London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG).
- Work in partnership with the HR business partnering team and the business to understand HR requirements and identify appropriate HR programmes and initiatives, challenging and making recommendations on current HR practices.
- Support the HR Business Partnering team on a range of HR topics and initiatives to ensure successful engagement and delivery of HR interventions into the business.
- Build client relationships with key individuals in the business, as required.
- Provide advice, interpretation and guidance on HR policies, practices and processes, escalating issues and concerns to senior colleagues or specialist teams where necessary.
- Understand the Global HR agenda and ensure alignment of business-specific activities to central plans and policies.
- Leverage expertise from HR Specialists (e.g. Reward, OD etc.) and broader business partnering colleagues to ensure HR programmes and initiatives are communicated, understood and implemented consistently across the business
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous HR experience in a commercial environment
- Ability to work independently and liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Attention to detail to ensure information is accurate and plans and approaches are comprehensive
Closing Date: 28/03/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn