Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Executive (Legal) Job Opening at Hayleys Advantis Limited
SENIOR EXECUTIVE - LEGAL (CONTRACT)
- Draft, negotiate, review, and advice on all forms of legal documentation.
- Assist in establishing compliant legal guidelines to follow on contracts and legal requirements.
- Handle day to dav administrative functions of the department.
- Draft and review contracts and other documents received from customers/suppliers.
- Liaise with external law firms, counsels and provide them with required information.
- Provide legal advice to SBUs/SSLls as and when requested on all forms of legal issues and queries.
- Attorney-at-law possessing minimum 4 years' experience in the corporate law field including minimum 2 years' experience in a reputed commercial law firm.
- Capable of analyzing and thinking conceptually and independently.
- Should have skills in Contract drafting.
- Experience in drafting and reviewing legal documents/contracts.
- Knowledge in Contract & Company Law is essential. Knowledge on International Trade Law will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Sinhala both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please email your CV to within 10 days of this advertisement.
Closing Date : 3rd Aug 2020