Senior Executive Human Resources at MAS Holdings
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Executive Human Resources Job Opening at MAS Holdings
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
Senior Executive - Human Resources
Noyon Lanka is on the lookout for a dynamic and charismatic individual to join our Human Resources team to attend to the Executive & above Talent Administration, employees’ services throughout the entire employment life cycle from recruitment to termination.
- Oversee aspects pertaining to Executive & above Talent Management functions (Talent Attraction/ Performance Management / Succession Management).
- Build/ develop and maintain cordial relationships with Universities/ Institutes/ Professional bodies and follow up closely with same in order to attract potential candidates to fill in organizational manpower requirements.
- Overlook intern recruitments and monitor intern status with regards to extensions and the issuing of letters.
- Co-ordinate with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that all Job Descriptions are updated whilst assisting in the competency profiling, job evaluations, development of organizational structure.
- Assist the Head of Human Resources in aligning & implementing the payroll and benefits system and ensure that the business requirements are achieved in an accurate and a timely manner via having a cordial relationship with the external payroll processing party/ internal stake holders.
- Attend to all Executive & above employees’ correspondence from the recruitment to the termination point.
- Analyze data using statistical techniques, interpret results and provide analysis for ongoing reports in order to make informed decisions.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Business Management OR any related area
- Minimum of 03 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently & in a team.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/33YY6u9