All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Senior Executive- Group Corporate Planning and Strategy at Dialog Axiata PLC.
- Formulate pricing models to analyse the viability of the new product pricings & tariff revisions from a profitability / regulatory compliance / competitive / cannibalization etc dimensions
- Revise pricing models periodically to ensure prices are in line with industry and customer expectation
- Ensure new products launched and tariff revisions are compliant with the directives given by Regulator
- Prepare necessary documentation to obtain tariff approvals from the regulator & ensure regulatory compliance within the industry
- Strategic support in merges & acquisitions
- Prepare workings to formulate the strategic rationale for inorganic expansion
- Research & screen targets to meet strategic rationale of the M&A
- Engage in the due diligence process including a comprehensive review of the target company’s business plan in the context of projected market conditions.
- Prepare support material required for negotiations
- Provide assistance to Legal when drafting definitive agreements
- Prepare models to simulate financial instruments/derivatives to formulate conceptual frameworks for M&As
- Involve actively in the development of Long Range Plan (LRP) and Business Strategy, by appraising global / industry trends, consumer evolution and competitive environment to set Dialog group corporate objectives and goals in line with Axiata group vision.
- Support group initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence by directly engaging in initiating, planning, monitoring and controlling.
- Degree (Engineering or Management) with 2nd upper or above from a recognized University
- CIMA / ACCA managerial level completed or a related professional qualification
- Should have strong communication skills and Interpersonal Skills
Closing Date- 01/04/2020
Apply: Apply via LinkedIn