Senior Executive - Finance at Hayleys Advantis
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Executive - Finance Job Opening at Hayleys Advantis
Closing Date : 18/05/2022
· Maintain accurate management accounts by regular monitoring of revenue recognition, recording of expenditure with timely provisions.
· Prepare and present annual budget by coordinating with other departments.
· Supporting management decision making by directing and providing input on the financial perspective of business.
· Responsible to negotiate and obtain preferential arrangements with banks and financial institutions.
· Adherence to group credit policy. Monitor financial performance of the company, provide accurate management information and provide recommendations to management.
· Maintain an effective treasury management system by monitoring debts regularly and ensuring timely collection of same.
· Identify and highlight gaps of existing financial tools and obtain best services from respective vendors/internal functions to rectify same.
· Ensure all company fixed assets are properly accounted for and ensure safety of assets by obtaining necessary insurance policies and enforcing necessary procedures.
· Ensure all statutory obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
· Facilitate the auditing function by coordinating with relevant parties.
· Completed Qualification in CIMA/CA/ACCA.
· Working experience over 3 years in a similar position
· Excellent command of the of MS Office suite
· Excellent customer management skills
· Highly organized, attention to detail and ability to work independently and multitask
· Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
· Sound Knowledge in SAP
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3k1t75m