Senior Executive - Corporate Finance vacancies at Dialog Axiata PLC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Executive - Corporate Finance Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
Closing Date : 31/01/2021
- Analyse both the financial and non financial KPIs against Actual, Plan and Forecast, highlighting key areas of concern requiring attention of the Senior Management Team.
- Identify and evaluate key strategic initiatives in the light of their future impact on main business KPIs of the group as a whole
- Establish key success areas for new initiatives / targets and alert on possible risk factors of the same in achieving the desired future results of the company
- Establish and implement budget management processes, oversee and monitor adherence to plans, identify gaps and suggest corrective actions to address non-compliances.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & on demand reports in order track the performance in an effective manner.
- Responsible for delivering corporate finance tasks and related work in order to ensure the smooth functioning with related to the overall process.
- Analyze and interpret operating results to help Functional/Business Heads in decision making, supporting to take corrective action through appropriate and timely reporting.
- Responsible for supporting Budgetary control of Capital Expenditure Projects and Reporting.
- Analyze the various information sources and consolidate them to produce quality information that will directly shed light on key performance issues in order to Enhance information integrity through aligning information processes across the organization
- Responsible for Carrying out all line responsibilities / tasks as assigned by the Supervisor / CFO in order to ensure the achievement of the targets and goals assigned by the management.
- Supporting peer divisions under Group Corporate Finance (Treasury / Management Accounts & Performance Management / Investor Relations / Capital Budgeting) as well as other stakeholders within the company/group in various BAU/Strategic initiatives
- BSc degree in Business Management / Finance / Accountancy / Sciences, and passed finalist of a Relevant Professional Qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ..)
- Should have excellent communication skills, higl level of computer literacy, analytical skills
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a relevant area
APPLY : http://bit.ly/39bmwQa