Senior Executive – Systems Engineer: Biomechanics at MAS Holdings Pvt Ltd
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Executive – Systems Engineer: Biomechanics Job Opening at MAS Holdings Pvt Ltd
Closing Date : 11/05/2022
Senior Executive - Systems Engineer: Biomechanics
We are on the lookout for a versatile individual to join our Group Operations at MAS Capital (Pvt) Ltd as a Senior Executive – Systems Engineer: Biomechanics. The ideal candidate will lead the generation of software systems to optimally fulfil organizational requirements. He/she will define and develop the software extensions, install, and upgrade relevant equipment. The individual will also be responsible for collaborating with internal/external software solutions providers for necessary system developments and completion of the requirements to serve organizational objectives in a timely and profitable manner.
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot relevant equipment software, modify the electronic design, and execute the necessary validations.
- Creation of the software extensions and upgrades as required for value addition: synchronize, automate, customize the data capturing, develop, and integrate new programming/coding solutions etc.
- Product performance result-based data management
- Drive and implement digitalization initiatives within the Group Operations team.
Qualifications and Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering.
- MSc. in Biomechanical Systems Engineering preferred.
- Experience in Biomechanical Systems and Wearable Electronics would be an advantage.
- Expertise on Programming in MATLAB, Python or similar engineering software tools, finite element modelling, and 3D kinematics/Dynamics.
- Expertise in Data management, Data analytics with exposure to machine learning.
- An understanding of sensor electronic design, fabrication, sensor synchronization and communication.
- Knowledge of mechanics of machines.
Apply now: https://bit.ly/3KOkK98