Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior DevOps Engineer Job Role at Sysco LABS
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, automation, and infrastructure-as-code
- Extensive knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (Aurora//Redis/MongoDB)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
- Experience supporting infrastructure for large multi-services applications
- Experience working with Jenkins or other infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, and automated build tools
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience working with ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, or other container orchestration tools
- Experience working with streaming technologies (Kafka/Kinesis)
- Proficiency in Python (or similar language) and git
- Experience working with Linux and the Linux command line
- Experience building and maintaining automation scripts, modules and pipelines to make standing up infrastructure and systems repeatable.
- Experience with APM tools such as Dynatrace, New Relic, DataDog, and Nagios.
- Experience working with configuration management tools.
Closing Date : 30/09/2020