Senior Data Engineer at Circles.Life
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Data Engineer Job Opening at Circles.Life
Closing Date : 25/02/2022
Circles.Life is looking for a Senior Data Engineer (Data Platform) who possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive and attention to details. Do “unstructured,” “semi-structured,” and “structured” sounds like the type of environments you like to work in? The ideal candidate will be a team player with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions.
As a member of the Data Platform team, you’ll be given a unique opportunity to work with high impact projects and interact directly with senior leadership. Being the first fully digital telco in Asia, Circles.Life can also provide you access to one of the largest data sets in the region to work with. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and organizing big data as well as management reporting duties.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Own - All Things Data.
- Design, develop and implement Big Data platforms using Cloud architecture
- Setting up a central data platform where all our data will feed in
- Setting up tools for capturing data from various sources into the central data warehouse
- Utilize state-of-the-art methods for data processing & analysis.
- Working with open source tech
This is a Hard-Core Engineering role, where a large part of an Engineer's time is spent Writing Code with the remainder being spent on Designing and Architecting systems, Tuning and Debugging Big Data Systems, Supporting Production Systems and Supporting Business Analysts and Data Scientists.
- 4 ~ 6 years of relevant industry experience
- Expertise in Python and SQL. Experience in Scala is a plus. Experience in Java is nice to have.
- Expertise in one of the real-time open source processing frameworks like kafka-streams, flink, spark-streaming
- Advanced experience in setting up and managing kafka
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
Nice to Have
- Exposure to data and machine learning services from Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with data orchestration tools like Airflow
- Experience in Data Warehouse solutions like Redshift, Snowflake
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3Aw8LsC