Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Senior Business Analyst at Vetstoria.
- Your responsibility will be to elicit, elaborate and prioritize business requirements, working in close conjunction with product stakeholders across the globe.
- In particular, you will be the live wire that drives the requirements maturation process. You will organize emerging ideas into a product roadmap, guide other BAs to elaborate and prioritize these ideas, and ensure that there exists a steady pipeline of groomed user stories fit for consumption in the upcoming development sprint.
- You will be consulted as an SME during every aspect of the software product development lifecycle, from ideation to specification to quality assurance.
- You will lead a small team of BAs who will support you in your efforts. You will also work synergistically with the development, QA and project management teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- The role would involve extensive written and verbal communication in English with our clients and internal stakeholders.
Education, Experience, Skills & Traits
- A passion for eliciting, elaborating and grooming business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of the tools and techniques required for developing and organizing business requirements in a globally distributed product team.
- Familiarity with the software product development lifecycle in general, and of the Scrum approach to delivery in particular.
- A keen conversationalist who can navigate through complex requirements brainstorming discussions.
- 5 years’ experience in the BA track.
- A responsible and committed individual who takes pride in end results.
- A First or Second Upper Class degree in Business Analysis, Software Engineering, or a closely related discipline, is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in Veterinary Practice is a plus.
Closing Date: 02/04/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn