Senior Business Analyst – Data Analytics & Insights at Wiley
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Business Analyst – Data Analytics & Insights Job Opening at Wiley
Closing Date : 31/01/2022
How you will make an impact:
- Lead efforts to identify, define and prioritize product requirements.
- Deploy adequate requirement analysis methodologies and tools to decompose complex business/product requirements into CLEAR Epics and User Stories
- Liaise with the Product Engineering teams to refine, optimize and streamline deliverables that need to be incorporated in incremental product development and delivery.
- Uphold effective communication across relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Effective Engagement of multiple projects to deliver the desired outcomes.
Participate in system testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Product Demo/Training.
We are looking for people who:
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree preferably in Computing, Information Technology or Business Management.
- At minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis experience with at least 2 years of Data Science/Data Analytics exposure.
- Knowledge of data warehousing.
- Knowledge of fact dimension data modeling.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to quickly understand data flow and its use in decision-making.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Exposure to Agile-based Business Analysis practices.
- Capability and the interest to mature in the Data Analytics domain.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3eMJlN7