Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Application Support Engineer Job Opening at Vetstoria Ltd
Senior Application Support Engineer
We are a technology services company, and proud creators of the world's leading Veterinary appointment scheduling platform.
Our software is used by Veterinary practices around the globe to acquire more clients, provide a better service, and increase clinician productivity.
The traction of our SaaS product is met by our passionate colleagues working in our London, Texas and Colombo offices.
This vacancy is based out of Colombo where our engineering and application support teams are based.
- Handle Ll and L2 issues through our ticketing software.
- Liaise with our Global clients and resolve the issues they raise.
- Troubleshoot issues within defined SLA's and achieve KPI metrics.
- Perform root cause analysis of reported issues and update our knowledge base.
- Excellent troubleshooting / analysis skills.
- Exceptional written and spoken English. We deal with Global clients.
- 3+ years' of experience supporting a software product.
- Ability to work on night shifts.
- Bachelor's degree IT/IS or equivalent,
- International school graduates will be at an advantage
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Application Support Engineer" as the subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 30/09/2020