Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Accounts Receivable Executive Job Role at IFS Sri Lanka
Senior Accounts Receivable Executive at IFS is responsible for the timely and accurate invoicing of IFS’s products and services to its customers across all business streams.
The role is focused on understanding the nature of billing instructions from the business and ensuring that customers receive invoices that are accurate and legally compliant, therefore removing any barriers for payment.
The role requires a high level of attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of the various local taxation requirements will also be important, but will be developed. In addition, a Senior Accounts Receivable Executive at IFS continuously expands their business process domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
- Ensure that invoices are prepared and issued to customers accurately and in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordinate with local Finance and Operations teams regarding to ensure that invoice submission requests are completed in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate accounting entries are recorded for all invoices raised in accordance with IFRS and IFS policies and processes.
- Understand and apply local tax requirements for VAT/GST/WHT when raising invoices.
- Respond to customer invoice queries to ensure that submitted invoices have been received and accepted for payment processing.
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external enquires related to invoice submissions.
- Provide customer statements of account as required.
- Performs all activities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Completes all activities in accordance within IFS standard operating procedures.
- University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in the accounting and finance field.
- 3 plus years experience in Accounts Receivable activities (order to cash) preferably in a finace shared service center.
Closing Date : 30/09/2020
Apply Via Linkedin