Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Salesforce Developer Job Role at Envoy Ortus (Pvt) Ltd
Salesforce Developer/Senior Developer
● You will be responsible for solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
● You will be responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancement to our Salesforce systems.
● You will be responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
● You will be responsible for heavy configuration within Service, Sales and Marketing clouds.
● You will provide ongoing application expertise and guidance to roll out releases and features faster based on business priorities.
● IT or equivalent degree from a reputable university
● Salesforce certifications
● A proven technical background, with at least 3 years’ experience of implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions
● Extensive experience implementing and supporting custom development and configuration for Salesforce
● Advanced experience creating and supporting custom web services
● Demonstrated proficiency in infrastructure architecture design, including optimization, administration and security for Salesforce cloud product solutions
● 2 to 3 years experience in Lightning Components and experience in Lightning Web Components development
● Advanced experience writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference
● Extensive experience preparing landscape designs, creating diagrams, writing technical specifications and delivering documentation to be used for future reference
● Strong understanding and application of Salesforce Best Practices
● Skill in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
● Team player with strong facilitation skill and ability to plan and organize work
Closing Date : 30/09/2020