Sales Manager at HSBC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Sales Manager Job Opening at HSBC
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Sales Manager. If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
In this role, you will:
- Drive, lead the sales and service activities across face to face/digital channels to ensure that the customer experience and sales opportunities are optimized
- Lead, motivate and engage with a sales team
- Ensure close connection between market trends, client needs and ultimate product/channel delivery and business strategy
- Independently supervise the prospecting lead generation, sales and follow up activities of the sales teams
- Ensure the optimal flow of the sales pipeline by conducting sales activities on a daily basis to achieve assigned team targets
- Provide administration mentorship to a team in carrying out day to day work flow
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Extensive managerial experience in a broad sales and marketing role
- Highly developed management skills, with experience in team building and leading a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to lead and motivate staff, employing appropriate management styles
- Strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems whilst maintaining quality of output
- Excellent risk management capabilities, including financial crime, operational and credit risk
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management, business, related field or equivalent experience and/or a professional qualification (CIMA/ CIM/ SLIM)
- Excellent verbal communication and people leadership skills are required
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3sNV0DE