Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Sales Manager (Corporate) Job Vacancy at Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo
If you have the attitude to deliver, and the passion to delight, we like to hear from you as we are looking for a passionate individual to join our Sales & Marketing team as a Sales Manager - Corporate.
The role involves implementing all the sales activities and action plans of the hotel under the guidance of the Director of Sales and will include key responsibilities such as
As a Sales Manager - Corporate, you are responsible for taking the Shangri-La hotel’s Sales operation in the Corporate segments to the premier level by overseeing and leading the day to day operational efforts of the Sales division.
- Maximizing business opportunities in the Corporate segments on financial and activity targets.
- Selling SLCB, as well as developing leads for Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts globally.
- Actively supervising the management of accounts in the assigned areas or segments.
- Developing and executing effective business development strategies that will ensure a continued and sustainable profitable growth for rooms as well as all revenue centers.
- Maintaining a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas.
- Actively support and implement group wide sales initiatives and loyalty programmes such as Online bookings, Advanced Purchase, Bonus Choice, Custom Stay, etc.
- Keeping abreast of current and future competitors’ products, pricing and sales programs and deploy resources to efficiently optimize RevPAR and achieve/maintain the leading market position.
- Assisting the DOS and DOSM to develop and implement and keep current the various segments of the marketing communications plan relating to sales.
This might be you if you…
- Are a champion of Sales/ Business Development and have a natural passion to drive exceptional sales growth with high customer satisfaction.
- Possess hands on experience in the Sales/ Business Development with an attitude to deliver.
- Are able to treat the customers/ guests with courtesy and have a knack for building and maintaining long-lasting positive relationships.
- Get motivated by sincerely providing a helping hand to others to achieve shared goals and results.
- Are a service oriented team player and have the ability to create a work environment which sparks focused mindsets among the team in the spirit of “One Team, One Way”.
If you have the passion for hospitality with the right attitude, a growing and rewarding career awaits you. Come and join us by applying to this vacancy online.
Closing Date - 31st Oct 2019