Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Manager Job Vacancy at United Motors Lanka PLC
Orient Motor Company Limited, a fully owned subsidiaty of IJnited Motots Lanka PLC seeks dynamic, result- oriented, self -motivated, innovative individual to fill the following vacancy.
The ideal candidate should be:-
- Should possess a good secondary education with a minimum of three passes at the G.C.E. A/L Examination
- Possess good inter-personal skills and a flair for public relations
- Experience in material handling industry and the technical background would be an added advantage
- Willing to meet customers and spend more time in the field
- Must possess good communications skills (Fluent in English)
- Excellent customer care and relationship management skills
- Age between 22-35 years
An attractive remuneration package, including a comprehensive medical scheme along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidate.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements,
Please e-mail or post your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement.
Closing Date - 10th Oct 2019
Addressed to General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
Orient Motor Company Limited
(A fully owned subsidiary of United Motors Lanka PLC)
100, Hyde Park Corner,
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org