Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Sales Executive (JCB Power Systems) Job Opening at United Motors Lanka PLC
Sales Executive — JCB Power Systems
- Direct reporting to the Manager — JCB Power Systems.
- Result oriented individuals with ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- GCE AIL with good command in English and Sinhala (written/oral). Tamil is an advantage.
- Full/part qualification in Sales & Marketing and/or in technical stream is a plus.
- A good team player and a problem solver with a proactive outlook.
- Valid riding/driving license and should be able to ride a motor cycle and travel frequently within the territory.
- Minimum 3 years field sales experience is necessary and experience in Generator Sales or povver industry will
- be a plus but not essential.
- Experience in working in a computerized environment with the knowledge in MS Office is a must.
- Age around 25 years.
- Candidates with sports background/extra-curricular activities would have an edge.
- Perform Regular customer visits to the given customer base within the allocated territory and maintain good relationship with the customers.
- Identify new customers in the area.
- Generate leads & follow up.
- Achieve KPI's set by the management.
An attractive remuneration package including a comprehensive medical scheme along mth excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidate.
Canvassing in any form will be disqualification. It you are confident that you satisfy the above requiremnt, please email or post your resume recent passport size photograph with the contact details 01 two non related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement addressed to General Manager (Human Resources & Administartion)
UNITED MOTORS JCB
100, Hyde park Corner,
Closing Date : 05/10/2020