Reward Manager at Unilever
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Reward Manager Job Opening at Unilever
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
Is this position for you?
The Reward Partner will lead the development and implementation of the Reward strategy while being responsible in executing reward services.
How would you create a better world?
- Reviewing the existing reward structure and develop a reward strategy which ensures a consistent and transparent approach for all levels across the organization.
- Supporting the annual pay review process for staff and managerial levels.
- Conducting regular data analysis to ensure that equal pay and any gender pay gap issues are monitored and addressed.
- Developing, implementing, and supporting reward strategy and build reward road map for the business.
- Conducting salary surveys and job benchmarking exercise annually with external stakeholders to build the annual salary proposals.
- Launching and executing variable pay schemes such as shares, incentives aligning with the local legal teams, regulators, and other respective authorities.
- Reviewing current benefits on offer and explore what further options can be implemented.
- Leading on the development of all pension and reward initiatives including making; recommendations on process improvements to streamline and improve efficiency.
- Coordinating with the finance, payroll, talent, and HR Services team to implement policies and manage reward budget throughout the year.
- Governing expatriate policies and the allowances and provide consultations where needed.
Your key stakeholders will be..
- Reward Head – South Asia
- Country HR Director
- Management Committee
- Country HR team
- Finance & Legal teams
- External Stakeholders – Reward Consultants, etc.
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Candidate must be a graduate or posses an equivalent professional qualification with 4-5 years of experience (experience in reward/payroll/HR services will be an advantage)
- Candidate must have thorough understanding on areas such as talent management & reward management and fair understanding on local employment policies & laws.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills and mathematical/number fluency.
- Candidate must be able to drive strategic impact for the business from a reward perspective.
Why should you choose Unilever?
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world.
You will work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow.
You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3pCAfZu