As a Reports Developer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our on-going success by creating high quality complex reports through the manipulation of the database and use of different applications. You will also be working in collaboration with our customer support and quality assurance departments to respond to customer requests and ensure a high quality product.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Report Developer Job Opening at FreeBalance
Closing Date : 07/03/2021
- Custom Report Development by complying to the schedule for the deployment of the FreeBalance Accountability Suite Software using FreeBalance ISO 9001:2015 certified i3+qM methodology
- Participate in all phases for report development including functional analysis, requirements gathering, report design and implementation, testing, deployment, training and user guide preparation
- Interface with consultants from project teams around the world in order to propose solutions and deliver different reports as per requirements of the customer
- Ability to design and implement complex data structures from a relation model to fit different business needs
- Execute and lead the preparation of all required technical documents, reports, plans and outputs as required by customers as detailed by the project schedule from the Project Managers.
- University graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or degree in fields related to computing technology programs
- Minimum 1 year experience with ANSI SQL language
- Strong knowledge of relational database models and XML data structures
- Expertise in data migration processes and tools considered an asset
- Knowledge and skill in webservice design, implementation and testing as well as building reports using report framework such as BIRT considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- To be based in Colombo, Sri Lanka
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
APPLY : http://bit.ly/3oTeOjq