Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Regional Manager Job Opening at HNB Assurance PLC
Regional Manager — Anuradhapura Cluster
The Job role:
- Responsible for driving towards and monitoring the region-wise achievement of the key performance indicators.
- Manage the business performance of the cluster-wise branches and Bancassurance Officers.
- Maintain Policy Persistency and Premium Retention.
- Implement strategies to ensure growth of new business.
- Monitor BM's, BIC'S and their reporting staff.
- Plan and direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control effective sales & distribution.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service, and inform HR Division/Head Office for further actions for unsolved cases.
- Guide & support the sales team to develop sales budget annually and monthly.
- Forecast sales/develop sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Lead and motivate the sales team inclusive of permanent staff.
- Implement strategies to ensure that the cluster team and the field management at a peak motivational level at all times.
- Life Cycle Management of field management.
- Conduct sales meetings/events to keep up-to-date development.
- Create and maintain a cost effective region.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management.
Position Prerequisites for the position would be:
- Professional Qualification in Sales or Marketing or a Bachelor's Degree
- Masters or post graduates will be an added advantage
- 07 years' experience in the insurance distribution management which 03 years in the branch management capacity.
If you believe you are the right person we are looking for, forward your complete resume together with contact numbers and the names of two non-related referees to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement by email to email@example.com (state the position applied on the subject line).
Closing Date : 04/08/2020