Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Recovery Officer Job Vacancy at Hemas Holdings PLC
Hemas PLC is a leading public quoted company in Sri Lanka engaged in a diverse st of business activities focused on Healthcare, FMCG, Leisure, and Investments.
Hemas pharmaceuticals, Surgical & Diagnostics is a leading Importer and Distributor of Pharmaceutical, Surgical and Diagnostic Products in the Sri Lankan market adding much value to the healthcare industry for over decades. We represent over 30 Prestigious Multi-NationaI Pharmaceutical, Surgical and Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies Globally. We are in the search fora professional who would like to join our ranks as a Recovery Officer.
- Collection of debts within the credit period.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and make sure to maintain a smooth process.
- Provide prompt and effective service to both internal and external customers and maintain good relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Debt Collection.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language and ability to connect well with Rople_
- Knowlaige of an Accounting Systems (SAP) will an addai advantage.
- Should be computer literate
- Possession of valid Motorbike Ridng License.
We offer a conducive working environment, a performance -based remuneration package and excellent growth prospects for those who demonstrate excellent outcomes. If you like to take a rewarding challenge, we would like to hear from you. Please apply with your complete CV and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to;
Closing Date : 06/12/2019