All suitable applicants are invited to submit an application for a vacancy of Quality Assurance Analyst at London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG).
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers.
- Create, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications.
- Create, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases.
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests.
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts.
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system
- Communicate any unforeseen issues that’s affecting own work to leads on time
- Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers
- Assist QA Leads to create test plans and improvements to test process
- Assist/guide junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- Thorough understanding of Software development life cycle, specifically testing multi-tiered applications
- Experience on Linux / UNIX environment will be a significant advantage.
- Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts including use of one or more tools; JUnit, Java Script, Python, C++ or any other open source tools is highly desirable.
- Experience capital markets domain will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of standard software QA processes and methodologies
- Ability to grasp technical and domain knowledge quickly is essential
- Outgoing personality with a strong mentality and desire to succeed
- High attention to details and strong communication skills with ability to work under pressure
- Maintain good working relationship with team members
Apply: Apply via LinkedIn