Quality Assessor at Third Space Global
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Quality Assessor Job Opening at Third Space Global
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
- Support the company recruitment strategy through the involvement of assessing new recruits within the hiring process.
- You will be responsible to assess candidates Language proficiency, Maths knowledge and teaching standards during the initial recruitment and training journey of a candidate.
- Provide continuous guidance, support and aid in order to continuously improve quality standards by conducting regular discussions and feedback sessions with clear targets to achieve desirable outcome / met
- Evaluate and determine readiness levels by conducting final assessments for new trainees in order to have a smooth transition into the tutoring role.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets and accurately record findings.
- Provide verbal and written feedback and work collaboratively with tutors to improve teaching and quality standards.
- Expected to deliver one Primary Maths tutoring session per week to stay familiar with the operational practice.
- Meet regularly with your line manager to collaborate on work tasks, discuss progress and plan assignments in order to achieve overall departmental objectives and goals.
- Post Graduate, graduate or a final year undergraduate in any field.
- Excellent written communication in English. (with good O/L and or A/L results)
- Fluency in Maths (with good O/L and or A/L results)
- Experience in a similar role e.g. customer service, quality monitoring etc, will be an added advantage
- Confident and Strong interpersonal skills
The role will be on a fixed-term contract renewed annually and will carry other benefits such as leave and medical insurance. The role requires you to work in the UK shift 12 pm to 9 pm (1 pm to 10 pm during the British winter time) and is mostly remote based working though requires the flexibility to work from office as needed.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3EFZDSH