Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the QA Engineer Job Opening at Aeturnum Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
- Sound knowledge in SQA concepts, methodologies, tools and technologies.
- Sound knowledge on object oriented concepts and programming.
- Experience in designing/developing test cases & testing
- applications based on various technologies.
- Experience with preparing/maintaining QA artefacts (e.g., test
- plans, test cases, automated scripts).
- Knowledge in testing middle tier and service oriented architectures
- of one of any tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Groovy and
- SoapUl is essential.
- Should be able to identify risks and provide mitigations plans in early stage.
- Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in Performance Testing.
- Knowledge in UX Testing
OPTIONAL SKILLS (ADDED ADVANTAGE)
- Experience in Agile-based methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience in designing and developing test automation in
- Selenium WebDriver.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of Test frameworks such as
- Junit, TestNG, NUnit, Cucumber.
- Experience in JMeter.
- Working experience in Linux environments
- Knowledge in JIRA / pivotal tracker tools.
- Having an experience with cloud computing services such as
- Microsoft Azure / AWS is added advantage
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Software Engineering or any other related degree.
2 - 3 years of industry experience
OSTQB/CSTE certification will be an advantage.
If you think you meet the above criteria and have what it takes to be a part of our team of professionals, we would like to hear from you soon.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 25/02/2020