Project Manager at Sysco Labs
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Project Manager Job Opening at Sysco Labs
Closing Date : 10/02/2022
We are currently on the lookout for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Develop technically feasible project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Identify roadblocks and risks with the team, and actively work on eliminating both, with escalation done as required.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Liaise continuously with the product owner to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated and prioritized, and ensure a daily status is communicated to management and other stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Agile project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certifications such as PMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of risk identification and mitigation.
- Business domain knowledge and a technical background will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills together with a commitment to all-round quality.
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments based on business requirements.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3311LYv