Product & Tech Support Engineer at ADA
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Product & Tech Support Engineer Job Opening at ADA
Closing Date : 20/10/2021
ADA is the largest company in Asia that integrates data, insight, media, and content to deliver business outcomes. ADA is part of the biggest Telco company, Axiata group. We are a team of 800+ people comprising data experts, growth hackers, advertising visionaries, number crunchers, across ten countries in the Asia Pacific, headquartered out of Malaysia.
As the Product & Tech Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall product deployment life cycle ensuring availability and improvement of the platform reliability. You will need to work towards scalability and follow the product roadmap. You will be the bridge between Product & Core Business teams within multiple organizations.
What you will do?
- Coordination between the development team and business functions.
- Overall responsible for the product delivery, planning, development, testing, implementation, support, and maintenance.
- Design & implement new product ideas based on business requirements.
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
- Conduct UAT’s, Product Testing on function delivery.
- Responsible for the product delivery timeline.
What skills and experience you will need?
- 2 to 4 years experience in product development life cycle.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience as a software engineer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Telco Environment will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in programming language and infrastructure.
- Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas (must).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business Systems.
By submitting this, you agree to this Privacy Notice and you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice: https://ada-asia.com/privacy-policy/
Unfortunately, we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants. We encourage you to continuously visit our website www.ada-asia.com for regular updates on available roles.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3As3PnC