• Understand and contribute to the end-to-end customer experience.
• Own the relationship between product management and the sprint teams.
• Represent and share the product vision to the scrum teams.
• Confirm that technical architecture and technical design aligns to the short-term and long-term product vision.
• Inspire technical teams to innovate and create industry-leading solutions while balancing immediate product plans.
• Coordinate with the design team to ensure consistency and alignment between design assets and user stories.
• Execute the acceptance process for user stories.
• Lead resolution Of issues impacting success Of the current or future sprints.
• Provide sprint and backlog Status to product management team leadership.
•Bachelor's degree in technical (computer science, engineering) or business management discipline.
• 6 — 7 years experience in the IT industry.
•3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner.
• Prior experience as a business analyst role.
• Product owner experience with both web and mobile applications (iOS and Android).
•Managed relationships with the technical and UI/LJX design teams in the delivery Of product.
• Experience with JIRA and Rally Agile tools.
CLOSING DATE : 20/11/2019