Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Product Manager (IOT) Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
Product Manager - IOT
- Responsible to achieve targeted Revenue, EBITA and ROI for the applicable product vertical through new customer acquisition, effective / innovative product development and optimizing
- Identify user personas and problem statements, which provides full clarity of the requirements putforward by a customer.
- Design, and own a product/s that solve real world problems and satisfy user persona needs.
- Maintain profitable and simple product roadmaps aligned With market needs as well as Enterprise 10T product strategy
- Control and selectively engage in product solution launch to optimise DAP resource consumption
- Ensure achieving Key deliverables and activities Of relevant products which contribute to Enterprise revenue growth and quality of service
- Evaluate technical feasibilities, design optimizations and any other possible issues of product development
- provide insights for annual business planning and enterprise Capex project management meetings.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume,
- costing, and special offers.
- Execute awareness and training sessions With customers as well as With sales and operational teams on Enterprise products to
- enhance knowledge and productivity.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships With enterprise customers especially With CIOS to maintain divisional capabilities.
- Ensure technical support, appropriate solutions and expertise is provided as required in order to secure and promote Enterprise
- Review proposals and provide consultation for cost effective ways to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Create mechanisms to collect and incorporate customer feedback to continuously improve product and customer satisfaction
- Identify, evaluate, and onboard new vendors, suppliers and channel partners.
- Degree in Engineering / relevant professional qualification.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, sound analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Should have 3 to 4 years' experience in product management
- A self-driven and techno-commercial individual with street smarts
- Expertise, proven experience With a track record or genuine interest in JOT, design thinking, machine learning data science and
Closing Date : 02/08/2020