Premier Relationship Manager at HSBC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Premier Relationship Manager Job Opening at HSBC
Closing Date : 22/10/2021
Some careers have more impact than others
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Premier Relationship Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Relationship manage a portfolio in excess of 400 Premier customer relationships and ensure continuous growth
- Ensure higher wallet share with HSBC and maintain the required cross sell ratio
- Actively bring in new customers and maintain a profitable portfolio
- To ensure that the Global Premier Brand and its promises are delivered at all times
- Knowledge on compliance and controls to safeguard the bank from potential loss
- Cross sell retail banking products and services including wealth management products
- Self-motivated to ensure that the service standards expected for Premier customers are maintained on a consistent basis
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s financial needs, objectives and risk appetite to offer innovative wealth management solutions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Build respect through fostering honest two way communication
- Lead by example and ensure discipline/professionalism at all times
- Be sincere and take responsibility for actions
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude
- Acknowledge and celebrate success
- Effective problem solving skills and pay attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
Please show your interest in this role by joining our HSBC Talent Community
Apply at www.hsbc.com/careers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3Cy9iK8