Position — People & Culture (HR) Coordinator — Talent Acquisition
Locations - Colombo
The position will provide administrative & Coordination support to the Business Partner, Talent Acquisition & liaise With applicants, hiring managers & relevant stakeholders both internal & external to ensure the smooth & efficient recruitment, on-boarding & orientation Of new-hires in line with WV Policies, Procedures & Guidelines.
- Coordination Of the entire recruitment process
- Maintain required documents and data base
- Develop and maintain external networks and recruitment sources.
- Maximize internal system in recruitment and selection
- Produce timely and expressive reports
- Coordinate staff orientation & On-boarding process effectively.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management/Management OR Diploma in Human
- Resource Management
- At least 02 years' experience in a similar role
- Prior Human Resources or Recruitment administrative experience preferably in
- NGO/INGO context.
- Strong oral & written communication skills in English & Sinhala and/or Tamil
- Hands on experience in the use Of Electroni Excel & PowerPoint is required
- Confident and persuasive communicator ability to multi task, prioritize and deliver results.
- High attention to detail & motivated in achieving quality results
World Vision Lanka Offers a competitive remuneration package based on individual competence and skills. If you meet the required criteria and Wish to apply If you meet the required criteria and Wish to apply, please refer to: https://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-sri-lanka
Email to: (Please mention the designation on the Subject)
Only short listed candidates Will be notified.
Closing Date : 23rd Oct 2019