Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Officer (Insurance Operation) Job Role at LOLC Holdings PLC
Officer - Insurance Operation (City Branch - Wattala)
- Underwrite General (motor & non- motor) & Life insurance policies and deliver an excellent service to the internal & external customers of the branch.
- Coordinate Renewals / Endorsements.
- Advise and follow up on policy cancellations / refunds.
- Obtain objection / no objection confirmations from Marketing Operations Department.
- Attend to inquiries of walk-in customers.
- Coordinate claims (General & Life)
- Maintain records / files and compile reports as and when required.
- Passed G.C.E. Advance Level.
- Should have minimum one - year experience in Underwriting & Operations in a reputed
- Insurance Company.
- Males Preferred. Age below 25 & School leavers are encourage to apply
- Candidate should be live closely near the branch / Living closely to the branch premises
- will be an advantage for the candidate.
- Good communication skills both Sinhala & English and ability to communicate in Tamil
- would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy.
YOU MAY BE THE PERSON WE ARE SEARCHING FOR!
* Interested candidates should e-mail us their resumes together with names of 2 non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to email@example.com indicating "Officer Insurance Operations - (kindly mention the location) " in the subject line of the e-mail.
Closing Date : 31/01/2020