Network Data Administrator at HCL
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Network Data Administrator Job Opening at HCL
Closing Date : 25/05/2022
Years of Experience - 7+ years
· Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters /Equivalent
· Certification: CCNP , ITIL, etc
· Must be open for 24x7 availability
· Maintain production network according to company SLAs Respond to Tier 2 user support calls regarding network issues, correcting those problems whenever possible, ensuring resolution to problems when other assistance is required, and document issue.
· Collaborate with other technology and groups within the organization to provide and support new network and cross-team functional solutions aligning with business strategies.
· Document As-Builts for all network related architectures and adhere to all Change Advisory Board processes including suggestions for process/work-flow improvements.
· Create and maintain quality, configuration and maintenance documentation including written reports, accurate component labeling and technical diagrams.
· Configure and deploy network equipment for new installations and lifecycle refreshes including active post-installation testing and documentation of business/application owner sign-off.
· Maintain inventory and asset management of all network related hardware and software.
· Assure proper monitoring and alerting of all network/wireless devices including performance and load threshold metering.
· Participate in scheduled maintenance during non-peak (or non-business) hours.
· Diagnose and resolve complex network problems.
· Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, wireless technologies.
· Advanced LAN knowledge, including Ethernet, VLAN tagging, STP, access/trunking, LACP, Stacking, L2 QoS, L2 security.
· Advanced WAN and IP knowledge including point-to-point, private line, Metro Ethernet, IPSec/VPN, MPLS, PPP.
· Advanced client VPN knowledge including IPSec/SSL, encryption/hash mechanisms and multi-factor authentication. Multi-protocol network experience including OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, UDP, SSH, DHCP, RTP, VRRP, HSRP, wireless (802.11), NAT/PAT.
· Experience with network security, network firewalls, access control management, and standard security monitoring tools and principles.
· Experience with monitoring and alerting technologies including SNMP, ICMP, NetFlow.
· Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
· Participate in a 24x7 shared on-call schedule.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Visio.
· Excellent hands-on experience on the following products: Wireless LAN technologies – Cisco, Meraki, Aruba , Ruckus Cisco Routers Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus , HP ,Juniper ,Extreme, Motorola Switches Network Management – NNM, Solar Winds, Airwave , Clear-Pass, etc.
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue
(2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
(3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
(4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts
(5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
Apply now : https://bit.ly/38xCeIQ