Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Medical Delegate Job Vacancy at Hemas Holdings PLC
The Medical Delegate will act as a Brand Ambassador for our Business Partner and will be entrusted to deliver the following business outcomes.
- Effectively promoting products to Medical Professionals while developing an excellent PR with all the Stakeholders
- Plan and organize products focused meetings for target markets
- Responsible for the availability of all products at Distributors and Customers.
- Work strategically to enhance awareness and usage of relevant products.
- Maintain highest ethical standards in all business undertakings.
- G. C. E. Advanced Level preferably in Science stream.
- Age should be below 30
- 1-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and experience in handling Dermatology products
- would be an added advantage
- Part qualification in sales / marketing would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Possession of valid driving license.
We offer a conducive working environment, a performance -based remuneration package and excellent growth prospects for those who demonstrate excellent outcomes. If you like to take a rewarding challenge, fulfill the education requirements we seek, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply with your complete CV and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to;
Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd,
No .12, Glen Aber Place,
Closing Date : 09/12/2019