Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Marketing Intern Job at Apium Innovations
• Undergraduate in Marketing/Business or equaling.
• Computer Literacy, Strong communication and good inter personal skills.
• Ability to work with numbers along with analytical skills and business knowledge.
• Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Existing network in B2B market will be an added advantage
• Prepare sales plan and budgeting.
• Prepare marketing plan and marketing materials.
• Forecast sales weekly/monthly and achieve the same.
• Relationship building with customers.
• Extensively visit the market for sales development.
• Analyze business problems in order to advice clients on alternative.
• Acting as the main communication interface for multiple stakeholders from the client end and development teams.
• Effectively manage client relationships in order to maintain long term business partnerships.
• Coordinating multiple projects internally and externally.
• Get actively involved in refining the client requirement and effective documentation of the same.
• To analyze business problems in order to advice clients on alternative solutions.
• Interactive participation throughout the System Development Life Cycle to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requirements.
• Working closely with top management, tech leads a team of developers and quality assurance engineers to effectively manage requirement-engineering process of the projects.
• Oversee budgeting, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of project.
• Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
• Shares responsibilities and accountability with the team by allocating tasks and managing productivity.
• Preparation of proposals in a timely and effective manner.
Closing Date : 30/07/2020