Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Marketing Executive (Exports) Job Role at Hayleys Group
Marketing Executive (Exports)
The role comprises of selling professional floor covering products for Industrial, Household and specialist applications around the world. In addition will be responsible to manage key distributors and retail accounts. You will serve as the subject matter expert add voice of the customer in assigned categories to drive the business plan. The role is alse responsible to deliver financial objectives of Net Sales, Volume, Operational margins, category developmeot and sharing customer insights in developing new products:
- Responsible for delivering personal as Well as team results in volume, revenue and profits
- Work independently in your work area„while being the first point of contact
- Develop knowledge of the market by knowing your customers and your competitive position.
- Generating new business from existing as well as new customers while maintaining a cordial relationship with all customers
- Using sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute (Masters degree would be an adva ntage)
- At least a minimum of 5 years prior experience in a similar trade and working capacity
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for identifying apportunities:
- Good command of English (Ability to speak other languages can be an advantage)
- Should be a team player ard be able to work in functional teams
- An ability to work under pressure to deliver agreed norms and deadlines
- Flexibility to travel and work long hours when required.
- Knowledgeable in Micmsoft Excel ard PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change
If you think you have what it fakes to be successful in this challenging role, please applvvia email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
The closing date for applications will be 18th February 2020.