Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager (Southern Operations) Job Role at Smart Quest (Pvt) Ltd
MANAGER - SOUTHERN OPERATIONS
Responsible for uplifting the visibility, awareness and recognition of the company brand name and positioning of the branch at Matara as the hub of
marketing education in the Southern Region. The successful execution of overall educational operations and administrative needs of the branch will also be prime responsibilities.
• Develop and execute strategies to achieve the set quantitative and qualitative targets whilst achieving the gross profit of the branch at Matara.
• Ensure smooth operation of all educational programmes upholding high levels of accuracy, effectiveness and quality.
• Conduct examinations maintaining high levels of confidentiality, integrity and accuracy.
• Establish company brand name as a corporate education/training solutions provider in the Southern Region by attracting more corporate clients.
• Create high awareness and acceptance for education products of the company among school children by organizing appropriate school programmes.
• Bring out the best potential of the Branch staff by developing and motivating them.
• Master's degree in business administration/management or an equivalent qualification.
• Qualified in SLIM / CIM or a bachelor's degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 02 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the education industry.
• Good leadership skills with a strong command of English.
• Ability to work during weekends and expected to work long hours when situations demand.
Please send us your profiles with your latest photograph and 2 non related referees to, firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the name of the Job Vacancy under the Email Subject Line.
Please send your CV in MSWord format)
Smart Quest Pvt Ltd
Recruitment I Training & Development I Consultancy
71 A, Dudley Senanayake Mawatha,
Closing Date : 29/02/2020