Manager - Product & Operations, CES at ADA
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager - Product & Operations, CES Job Opening at ADA
Closing Date : 31/01/2022
What you will do?
Manager, Product & Operations, CES, will report to the Director, CES and will be working closely with the Customer Engagement Team to Manage Existing & New Products and Services. The Candidate will also oversee Operations & Executions of Marketing campaigns and Digital Solutions for our clients within the Department,
- Responsible for proper execution of regular campaigns under CES platform/solutions
- Ensure operational excellence in all different platforms & inventories
- Act as a point of contact for clients to help with their campaign operations
- Handle the hotline to ensure that customer queries and complaints are properly addressed
- Collaborate with internal technology and partner teams to troubleshoot any issues with platforms and fix bugs
- Ensure that established processes and SLAs are adhered to carry out smooth operations
- Prepare reports to share results and analyze performance
- Responsible to ensure local team is geared to be a center of excellence to support operations in other markets (Middle East) from time to time.
- P&L accountability of the CES business vertical
What skills and experience you will need?
- Business & Information Technology/ Business Admin, related Academic Certifications
- 5- 7 year experiences in Telco, Digital & OTT Business advertising
- Problem solving using Applications/Tools
- Customer Centricity
- Above average skills in IT/Digital Marketing Tools/Applications
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools & Capabilities is Mandatory
- Excellent skills in Managerial Communication and Customer Servicing
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and delivery
Values Which Support Our Vision And Culture
- Act NOW
- Win Win!
- Shape Industries
- Driven by Data
- Stay Humble, Stay Hungry
- Disrupt the Status Quo
Apply now : https://bit.ly/32YSMql