(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the HSBC Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager Procurement Job Vacancy at the HSBC Bank
Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our Procurement Team in the role of Manager Procurement.
In this role you will;
- Lead and develop an effective Procurement Team through communication, performance management, development plans and reward/recognition practices.
- Support in achieving the HSBC vision, values, goals and culture through personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
- Develop and manage senior stakeholder relationships and lead the business in their approach to maintain and leverage value in their supplier relationships.
- Work with stakeholders and category managers to develop a pipeline of opportunities and projects, which may be global or local.
- Ensure the delivery of sourcing projects in accordance with the Category and Commodity plans.
- Apply sourcing knowledge in the execution of these plans across all category areas whilst ensuring the risks associated with the purchase of goods and services are mitigated commercially, contractually and operationally.
- Identify and deliver post contact value opportunities through working with business supplier managers and the supply base.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree from a public/private university is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent data analysis, decision making and problem solving skills.
To apply for this role, please send your full CV to email@example.com with the subject “Manager Procurement”.
Closing Date : 30/01/2020