Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager Job Role at Legacy Healthcare (Pvt) Ltd
MANAGER (NIGHT SHIFT)
To oversee the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) process for Medical Insurance Billing for Doctors and Hospitals in the US. Responsibility lies in terms of all department pertaining to RCM. The Senior Manager Operations will also be responsible for maintaining benchmark KPI's for the client and to ensure a smooth transitions of clients from on boarding to operations while meeting specified service level agreement.
• Improve operational processes with the companies'vision.
• Contribute to short term and long term Organizational planning.
• Drive initiates of the management and ensure contribution to operational excellence.
• Oversees overall financial management pertaining to operations.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the KPO/BPO sector. (Preferably with RCM background)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience at a Managerial category.
• Strong analytical background and a logical approach to work.
• Excellent computer skills — Proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent people management skills and a team player.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and collaborative management skills.
• Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
• Conduct regular meetings with SD/SVP — Operations on operations and strategies.
• Supervise and coach managers on weekly basis.
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessment and forecast for organizations financial performance against budgets.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position applied for in the subject line.
23, 3rd floor, Lillie Street, Colombo — 02
Tel:011 563 7702.
Closing Date : 15/07/2020