Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager (HR Shared Services) Job Post at London Stock Exchange Group
- Ensure that service levels are met as agreed with the Global HR Operations Delivery Manager in the Service Level Agreement.
- Communicate any service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines, to the management and the business.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are reviewed and updated accordingly and this role is responsible for process improvement across HR SSC in coordination with onshore colleagues.
- Provide guidance and assistance to teams in holiday planning and cross-training
- Overall knowledge of all systems and processes performed by the team.
- Facilitating of system access requests and training for new joiners
- Obtain customer feedback, escalate appropriately, inform the team and collectively take corrective action.
- VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded.
- Establish relationships with the management and all support functions.
- Ensure complete, transparent and frequent communication with management.
- Identify areas of improvement in processes, design solutions and initiate implementation
- Work with the Global HR Operations Delivery Manager on obtaining the right people with the right skill set for the job.
- Liaise with the Global HR Operations Delivery Manager on attrition related issues and keep attrition levels to a minimum
- Ensure rewards and recognition is given to the team as a whole and to individuals.
- Ensure all Human Resources records relating to the operations team are being maintained.
- Conduct team meetings, encourage discussion among the team and cascade appropriate and relevant information to the team.
Candidate profile I Key skills
- Degree or equivallent professional qualification from a reconized university
- Extensive experience in HR Service Operations, specifically in areas relating to
- HR Systems & Administration, HR Lifecycle Operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a managerial role
- Excellent oral communicatlons and experience with dealing with customers at all levels in an organisation
- Prior experience in HRMS environment
- Strong understanding of HR processes and applications
- Excellent command of English both in written and spoken
- Have strong people management and leadership skills
- Customer centricity
- Ability to motivate and drive a focused team in a changing environment
- Strong Team Player
- Confidence to make decisions in the area of responsibility
- Ability to work on own initiatives to provide solutions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new and changing responsibilities
- Ability to move between roles and travel between various business locations on
- short notice
- Understanding of HR systems data compliance and privacy requirements
- Significant experience of HR systems projects, which could include deployment,
- upgrade and maintenance
- Flexibility with working hours (cross time zones).
Closing Date : 20/11/2019