Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager (Events and Facilities) Job Vacancy at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
Manager — Events and Facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing office operations and procedures
• Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
• Carry out necessary inspection of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
• Management of premises and arrange necessary repairs as and when necessary
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
• Monitor expenses and control the maintenance budget
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with ISO standards
• Ensure successful management of all large-scale events and programmes Organised by the institute
Qualifications and Experience:
• A graduate in Management/Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognised university.
• Preference will be given to those with an MBA.
• Minimum of 5 years post-qualifying experience in a recognised organisation or minimum 3 years' experience in managerial level.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills together with sound IT skills.
• Candidate should be below 50 years of age
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards together with other fringe benefits.
Qualified applicants meeting the required attributes are requested to send a detailed Curriculum Vitae together with contact details of two non-related referees to the address given below or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 06th December 2019.
Please indicate the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope or in the subject field of the e-mail.
Email : email@example.com
Closing Date : 06/12/2019