Applications are invited for all candidates to Manager Customer Service and Logistics Job Post at GSK
- Managing outbound Customer Service and order management to first trade customer including order placement, invoicing, and customer complaints processes
- Acting as the primary point of contact to Commercial/customers/distributors/Logistic Service Provider for current inventory availability, physical inventory/batch status, and reconciliation discrepancies
- Ensuring the integrity of Material Master and Customer data (for logistics movements and order/invoice processing) within the local systems (SAP) used
- Informing Commercial/distributors/customers and Logistic Service Provider of planned inbound supply and instruct of stock shortages or stock-outs that will impact supply
- Supporting the generation / identification of stock-at-risk due to shelf-life/saleable date expiration, including collation of batch level data; manage any required product returns to site as required.
- Liaising with the Supply Chain Planning team and the Local Operating Company to consolidate and implement required actions on stock-at-risk, including implementation of write-off across required functions
- Managing local processes and liaising with Logistics Service Provider, GSK Regulatory and local authorities to manage logistics activities for Pack Changes, Discontinuations, first-time new product importation, free samples, clinical trial deliveries, Tender samples etc
- Initiating internal processes to flag missing, out-of-spec, or damaged inbound stock and support through investigations with Logistics Service Provider/Local Operating Company/
- Liaising with central Move Product functions (e.g. Logistic Control Centers, site dispatch teams) to ensure complete documentation to support inbound flow of product
- Coordination and execution of ad-hoc and/or regular subcontract packing, including re-work, conversion and combination of packs. Manage the scheduling of subcontract packing, the physical provision of required materials and communication back into Supply Chain/Commercial of product availability. Ensure visibility of inventory to Supply Chain throughout repacking process.
- Executing logistics activities in compliance with GSK Quality and EHS standards
- A University Degree in industrial Management / Logistics / Supply Chain Management with a specialization in Warehouse / Inventory Management / Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in an environment with a strong Warehouse and Distribution Management System.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas.
- A good team player
- Analytical ability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to ERP and spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- High commitment to quality input at right – First – Time
- Enable & drive Changes proactively by empowering stakeholders.
- Ability to identify ways to improve operation to meet customer expectation.
Closing Date : 07/12/2019