Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager (Administration) Job Opening at Browns Group Of Companies
Manager - Administration
- Responsible in managing Security, Transport and General Administration of the entire group
- Monitor administrative procedures and resolve problems through collaborating with pertinent contacts and implement changes as needed across the group.
- Ensure efficient operation of all office procedures and to ensure maintenance are handled on a timely manner.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve the smooth function of the group in relation to.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well—maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University/Institute.
- 10 years of proven working experience with an Administrative background and 5 years of industry experience in a similar capacity
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with excellent negotiation skills
- Fully conversant with MS office applications
If you are confident that you will best fit in, please apply within 14 days of this advertisement with your complete CV including the names of two Brown & company non-related referees. Indicate clearly the position applied for, on the top left hand corner of the envelope/in the subject line of the email
Closing Date : 27/02/2020