Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Logistics Specialist Job Role at Quess Corp Limited
- Know the basic knowledge and methods of transportation management, warehouse management, and reverse logistics business management, quality management, cost management, logistics risk and security management, and project operation management.
- Strictly comply with the general methods and processes of safe operations and site management for warehouses; be familiar with Huawei's basic requirements on materials classification, access management, channel setting, locator sign, stacking rules, equipment management, and others to ensure safe work at warehouses.
- Understand and apply the management rules of 8S, security of physical goods, inventory efficiency, and warehousing efficiency, take required management actions, and make improvements in a certain way.
- Act as a point person for a country or region, oversee the execution, management, and improvement of basic warehouse businesses in the country or region, and help the country or region to make concrete improvements.
- Strictly comply with general operating methods and processes for transportation/delivery.
- Have basic supplier management capabilities, provide training and enablement for suppliers, and improve the warehouse operation level of suppliers.
- Age below 30 years old.
- Gender preference – Male.
- Prefer candidates from Colombo or Suburb.
- Education background
Bachelor's Degree, Engineering, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent. Working experience
- Fresh graduate with passionate learning attitude in encourage applying.
- Experiences in supply chain/Logistics work, overseas working experience in telecom-equipment provider preferred.
- Familiar with supply chain business processes and able to make enhance and improve processes flow.
Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies or logistics.
Closing Date : 30/09/2020
Apply Via Linkedin