All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Key Expert - Communication and Advocacy at British Council.
In the role, key responsibilities will include:
· Project Communication and Visibility - Designs and implements a multi-faceted strategic approach to project communications across result areas.
· Advocacy - Applies knowledge and sector expertise to advise, change, transform and deliver results under result areas 4, supporting the Team Leader in national advocacy activities.
· People Management - Effectively line manages the Communications officer
To apply and be effective in the role, you will need experience of:
· Managing communications for international development
· Creating communications, campaign development and management, delivered offline and online for different audiences and across multiple platforms
· Coordinating and working with a range of stakeholders
· Managing social media campaigns
· Ability to work under pressure and in complex environments.
We are looking for a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please click apply to be redirected to our job portal. Closing date- 26th February 2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn