Applications are invited for all candidates to the Junior System Executive (Application) Job Vacancy at HNB Finance Limited
Junior System Executive - Applications
Assist in following areas:
• Oversee all user and system handling including user administration and maintenance of the system
• Responsible far ensuring the security of the system and its data
• Maintaining and authorizing the relevant electronic devices being used by the system users.
• Perform the system related processes and close operation for the daily. weekly. monthly. yearly.
• Developing, maintaining. optimizing reports for teams across the organization, as needed and coordinate with external system providers for same
• Identify errors in data input and other mistakes made on the system by the Branch staff, discuss them with the top management and take measures to rectify them
• Quality assurance: testing out new systems. system updates. etc. prior to dispatch.
• using database and programming languages in Order to develop a part Of the System and generate back-end data as per the
Assist with systems integrations,
• 1-2 years Of working experience in similar capacity.
• Age below 28 years (Male candidates only)
• Excellent communication skills in Sinhala & English (Tamil preferred)
• Degree or Diploma course in ICT
• Excellent knowledge about SOL Language (Ccmpulsory) and Programming language and system knowledge.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience Will be an added advantage
• Up-to-date on the latest market trends and technological developments
• Good negotiation skills with the internal customers
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
If you are confident that you meet our criteria and are looking to join a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please forward a resume, along with the names of two non-related referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org,
within 10 days of this advertisement, with the position applied for as the subject line of your email, or by post, with the position marked on the top left corner of the envelope, to the address given below:
Senior Manager - Human Resources
No. 168. Nawala Road,
Closing Date : 22/01/2020