Junior Legal Counsel - Intellectual property at MAS Holdings
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Junior Legal Counsel - Intellectual property Job Opening at MAS Holdings
Closing Date : 30/01/2023
What will your job role look like?
- Support the IP Team at Group Legal on all matters related to IP (Intellectual Property) - from patents, copyrights and trademark law to licensing and technology transfers.
- Assist the IP Team at Group Legal and coordinate with Divisional IP Risk Managers in the roll out of IP protection framework programs across the MAS Group
- Support the IP Team at Group Legal to draft legal documentation in relation to Intellectual Property transactions
- Coordinate with the IP Team at Group Legal to provide assistance in providing IP due diligence in corporate transactions
- Support the IP Team at Group Legal in advising SBUs (Strategic Business Units) on all intellectual property protection, strategy and risk mitigation matters.
- Support the IP Team at Group Legal in engaging with internal stakeholders and liaising with external counsel and advisors
- Support the IP Team at Group Legal in the filing, maintenance and prosecution of filed patent and trademark applications of the MAS Group.
- Research and gather information on new rules and regulations governing the protection of Intellectual Property.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Attorney at law
- Post Graduate Degree in Intellectual Property
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3WzahDP